TRIBUTE KALM'N'EZ (Pellets)
- No Corn, Oats, or Molasses!
- Low NSC may be beneficial for hyperactive or special needs
horses, such as those with insulin resistance, PPID, laminitis, or
- Higher fat and highly digestible fiber support calmer
performances without loss of energy or condition.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for muscle maintenance
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for a healthy skin and hair
coat and support of normal tissue function.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and
Selenium may help in reducing damage from aging and exercise.
Also supports immune health.
- Organic minerals replenish body tissue stores depleted during daily
activities and exercise.
- With Equi-Ferm XL®, a pre-and probiotic that increases total
diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
- Contains natural Vitamin E.
- No added iron.
Training Level Kalm ‘N EZ
lb per day
Mature Weight: 660-880 lb
Idle 3 - 6
Light Training 4 - 7
Moderate Training 5 - 9
Intense Training 6 - 10
Mature Weight: 880-1,100 lb
Idle 4 - 8
Light Training 5 - 10
Moderate Training 6 - 12
Intense Training 7 - 14
Mature Weight: 1,100-1,300 lb
Idle 5 - 10
Light Training 6 - 12
Moderate Training 7 - 14
Intense Training 8 - 16
Kalm ‘N EZ® can be used as a complete feed when hay is in short supply or
unavailable. May feed up to 20 lb per day of Kalm ‘N EZ®, but divide into
at least 4 feedings per day.