HORSE FIRST AID:WONDER DUST 4oz
- Dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on certain types of wounds, cuts, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding
- Stops bleeding fast, dries up wounds quickly and controls tissue granulations
- Aids in the prevention of proud flesh
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock and can be used on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds
Put a quick end to bleeding with Wonder Dust Wound Powder. This winning formula stops bleeding fast and helps slow-healing sores and infected lesions dry up quickly. A Farnam classic product, Wonder Dust is a dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on wounds, cuts, abrasions and capillary bleeding. It works lighting quick and can be used with or without a bandage. Product is specially formulated for use on horses and show stock. It is a caustic and drying agent for slow healing sores, infected lesions. Wonder Dust contains activated charcoal which aids in the prevention of proud flesh. This product stops the bleeding fast, dries up wounds quickly and controls tissue granulations. Formula also has a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds. Shake well before using. Open nozzle by turning tip up. Hold nozzle 2 to 4 inches from wound. Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Repeat application as often as necessary.